The Church Buildings
The original building (now our parish hall), is of timber framed construction and was built as a multi-purpose church and community hall.
It was always a dream of those founding parishioners that one day a more substantial building would be built. Consequently, on Saturday the 26th of November 1955 the foundation stone for our current building was laid.
Designed by local Architects ‘Ford, Gray and Derbie’, and structurally engineered by Mr Guy Powell of Christchurch, the massive reinforced concrete structure is cleverly concealed behind a traditional red brick veneer cladding. The church is now firmly established in the popular and busy Windsor shopping centre.
In 1996 we followed up those earlier constructions by joining the two buildings together, providing us with a new kitchen, meeting room and other amenity rooms.
Go to The Holy Trinity Story for the full history.